Friday 28 December 2007

THE MAGICIAN'S GARDEN

You’ll have fun in my garden
It is full of surprises.
Come on - I’ll show you
Don’t be afraid
I’ll lead you down the garden path.
Would you like to see my rabbits?
They are around here somewhere.
Oh, and those are the hammocks
Where my lovely assistant
Takes her rest after being sawn in half.
Shall we put some bunting up?
Would you like to see my shed?
I’ll just shut the door
And cover it with this golden sheet
Where have you gone?
You’ve disappeared.
Let’s have a glass of wine
Here’s the bottle
And another
And another
Why do you keep your coins
Behind your ear?
You ought to be more careful.
Shall we play cards?
I’ll just shuffle them.
Oops – don’t scream
Its just my white doves.
Oh look, a storm’s brewing
Don’t worry
Its just a flash of …

No comments: